The first month of a new baby’s life goes by so fast and before you know it, they’ve changed from a squishy newborn, to a real baby. You never get this time back so it’s so important that you capture it while they’re still so new. Here are some must take images for that first month.
1. Photograph them in the hospital hat/blanket.
2. Photograph them in the bassinet in the hospital.
3. Capture hospital bracelets.
4. Photograph them through the rails of their crib.
5. Photograph their belly button (or umbilical cord stump before it falls off).
6. Take a close up of that perfect little face.
7. Photograph teeny tiny feet.
8. Capture their tininess by photographing them on the master bed.
9. Don’t forget the siblings.
10. Capture them in the arms of Dad. They always look so little this way